• Australian Driver’s License, transporting computer equipment within Sydney CBD area or nearby.
• According to delivery and sales orders from SAP system, pick and pack all required equipment, contacting clients to arrange daily deliveries schedules, posting in SAP to reflect the accurate inventory level and to be delivered all required equipment within the agreed time frame
• Technical background: Familiar with ticketing system, strong computer hardware knowledge, medium level of computer literacy such as Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel.
• Ability to test and certify computers, servers and associated peripherals
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
• Excellent communication skills in English and proactive working attitude, strong customer service skill and be a great team worker.
• Willing to work overtime when required
• Carry out mail room services
• Clean and tidy up our warehouse, including our company vehicle
• Wynyard - best office building you can dream it!
• 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
• Excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday
• 1 hour lunch break